Aunt Linda’s Christmas Buckeye Recipe
- 18 ounces creamy peanut butter
- 1⁄2 cup butter (softened)
- 1 lb confectioners’ sugar (about 3.5 cups)
- 12 ounces chocolate chips (milk or semi-sweet)
- 3 -4 ounces paraffin wax
- Wax Paper
1. Cream peanut butter and butter.
2. Add sugar and mix well.
3. Form into 1 inch balls on wax paper and refrigerate.
4. Melt chocolate chips with paraffin wax in a double boiler.
5. Dip balls into chocolate with a toothpick about 3/4’s of the way covered.
6. Place chocolate side down on waxed paper.
7. Refrigerate until chocolate is solid.